Tuesday, 13 September 2011

I have got an enormous pile of things to do today: not even counting the work I have to do for the start of term, I have a whole load of hand washing to do (why must I have such expensive, non-washing-machine-able taste?), as well as two other loads of normal washing - and no colour catchers. I need to pack for my trip tomorrow, which means I have to get the suitcase out of the loft, as well as at some point sorting out all the boxes I still haven't unpacked from the end of term so that I can re-pack them for the start of term - 20 days! - and find a home for all the paperwork that mysteriously comes out of them. Also, when Mum gets home from work, we'll be off to the gym - and since I forgot my gym kit yesterday, and had to swim, and I'm going away til the end of the week tomorrow morning, I'm apparently going to be doing 'a big session'.

So, what am I doing in the face of all this stuff? Playing with my books.


And, since I still haven't done anything useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment