Tuesday, 14 December 2010

The 2011 TBR Pile Challenge


1. The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
2. Captain Corelli's Mandolin - Louis de Bernieres
3. Magician - Raymond Feist
4. Labyrinth - Kate Mosse
5. Bio of a Space Tyrant - Piers Anthony
6. Star Wars (novelisation)
7. The Odyssey
8. Petronius - Satyricon
9.  Atlantis - David Gibbins
10. Ship of Magic - Robin Hobb
11.Pompeii - Robert Harris
12. Imperium - Robert Harris

The alternatives:

13. If I Pay Thee Not In Gold - Piers Anthony
14. The Mad Ship - Robin Hobb

6 comments:

  1. The Grapes of Wrath and Satyricon were both great! I would be very interested in reading your reviews on Atlantis and Labyrinth as well - thanks for taking the Challenge with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I definitely had to get cracking on my TBR list, before it took over its third shelf... It's a great Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your thoughts on Labyrinth, I loved this book. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering my giveaway !! I'm your latest follower !! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking-in on your progress for the 2011 TBR Pile Challenge - how are things going so far?! Don't forget to link your reviews to your master list. :)

    Also... BIG Giveaways are happening next week, and TBR Pile Challenge participants earn extra entries for linking to their lists, so be sure to visit my Giveaways section soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Adam - I'm actually starting this one when I get back from uni for the summer at the end of the week. I can only take a few books with me and these are mostly monsters, so were left behind until I had more time/ didn't have to pack them... So look out for reviews in the next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete