Tuesday, 21 September 2010

I'm doing a 101 with a difference.

 I can never complete a 101 in 1001, because I get very bored with my list, and my goals change.So I decided I'd do it in a shorter time, with easier things!Roll up, roll up, for the 101 things in 101 days challenge!Starting today, 20/09/10, finishing 31/12/10 - pretty nifty...

Blue are completed 
Purple are in progress 
Red are failed  
Green are comments
  1. Read 4 more books from the Top 100.
  2. Pay Nanny back at least £100. What I was paying her for failed, so she got refunded.
  3. Spend 10 hours in a museum. (4/10)
  4. Do a week with the pedometer (8000+ steps a day)
  5. Spend 10 hours at the gym or dancing. (2/10)
  6. Listen to all my KEXP podcasts Complete 2/10/10
  7. Go to bed before 10 every night for a week.
  8. Go skinny dipping. Come on, it's not going to happen before New Year!
  9. Get up at 7 every day for a week.
  10. Watch the sun set.
  11. Do a sponsored silence. This can't happen in the holidays, really.
  12. Finish Season 3 of Gilmore Girls. Only 4 more episodes to watch
  13. Finish Season 1 of the Big Bang Theory. 14/12/10
  14. Watch Firefly. Have seen the first episode, but situation has changed and DVDs may no longer be available to me....
  15. Go a week without chocolate.
  16. Don’t buy any clothes for two weeks. Didn't buy any clothes during term time.
  17. Blog at least once a week. Well that was a big red fail.
  18. Make five mix cds for people. (1/5)
  19. Give blood.
  20. Back up iTunes.
  21. Drink 8 glasses of water a day for a week.
  22. Write to Mousie at least once.
  23. Keep a paper journal, writing at least twice a week.
  24. Decorate my uni room with photos and things. And lovely it looks.
  25. Join eBay.
  26. Get soaked in the rain.
  27. Buy a coat.
  28. Have a day where I can’t say no – arbitrarily decided by someone else.
  29. Be able to instantly quote the declensions. I can do the 1st.
  30. Kiss under the mistletoe.
  31. Take photos! At least 10 I like.  There are lots of good photos now :)
  32. Take pictures in a photobooth.
  33. Seriously investigate whitening my teeth.
  34. Write a song that’s actually good.
  35. Put all the music I want on iTunes.
  36. Smile more. I'm a lot happier than I was.
  37. Learn to do really good eyeliner flicks. Practice makes perfect!
  38. Buy the perfect pair of flat leather boots. Complete 27/09/10
  39. Make my own t-shirt. Complete 23/09/10
  40. Sort out all my passwords.
  41. Read my Stobart. Read the Intro and Chapter One the other day.
  42. Make cookies!
  43. Don’t buy any books for a week. I actually managed this, despite the Oxfam shop and the curse of Amazon!
  44. Watch a classic film.
  45. Don’t buy anything from Lush. So far, so good. Post Christmas sale will be HARD.
  46. Learn Sections 1-4 of the Latin Vocabulary.
  47. Complete 2 to-do lists on the day they’re set.
  48. Write 3 letters.
  49. Get organised for everyone’s birthdays.
  50. Find: my diary, my copy of A Natural History of Latin. Found diary 24/09/10, Latin 2/10/10
  51. Go out for a night and don’t drink.
  52. Facebook cull! 24/09/10
  53. Be happier with my shape.
  54. Buy a new pair of glasses. Completed in early November.
  55. Get pretty good at salsa dancing.
  56. Sort out a student bank account.  All sorted as of the middle of Octoberish.
  57. Make a finance plan.
  58. Make a Christmas card list. Have started to get some addresses.
  59. Read the Iliad. Read Books 1-3.
  60. Read the Odyssey. Read Book 1.
  61. Start using a date-diary again.
  62. Sort out my iTunes playlists.
  63. Learn to vent.
  64. Kiss at a red light.
  65. Grow my nails.
  66. *** Secret.
  67. *** Secret.
  68. *** Secret.
  69. Buy a corset. I did buy a corset, but it never arrived...
  70. Buy two really nice sets of matching underwear. Bought one set.
  71. Start watching University Challenge.
  72. Be bought a drink by a stranger.
  73. Watch some fireworks. Fail. I missed fireworks night.
  74. Go for a drive with someone just because.
  75. Eat more slowly.
  76. Start to learn Italian.
  77. Make a Christmas list.
  78. Wear red lipstick in the daytime. Several days running.
  79. Tea for two!
  80. Tea for many! Both achieved many times over!
  81. Stay out all night. I believe that dragging myself back in at 5am is adequate for this task!
  82. Go on a pub crawl.
  83. Leave my room spotless when I leave. Pretty much!
  84. Go to a lecture on a different subject. F-f-f-fail. Not enough time/co-ordination!
  85. Make a new list of cds I want.
  86. Buy a fountain pen. Complete 20/09/10
  87. Buy something with the college crest on. I now have a lovely hoody and plenty of stash on its way :)
  88. Collect £20 in loose change.
  89. Investigate student card/discount. Have an NUS Card. With this and Bod card, pretty much covered.
  90. Re-dye my hair/ dye it properly red. 24/09/10
  91. Buy a printer. Complete 01/10/10
  92. Pack. Complete 04/10/10
  93. Get some beautiful stationery!
  94. Take myself on a day out.
  95. Back up computer.
  96. Quit Facebook for a week
  97. Girly night in.
  98. Vodka Jelly.
  99. Have an awesome Halloween. Unforgettable.
  100. Change phone/contract
  101. Write a new list!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment