Saturday, 15 May 2010

Expansion. Not always a bad thing.

So I've been toying with the idea of having a separate life blog - to the extent of registering a new Blogspot name. But then, I realised, what is the point? Hardly anyone's going to have seen this anyway! Who knows, maybe I'll move back to LiveJournal. This blog is an attempt to streamline my writing, cut down on the emo, and think about what I write. I can't promise no memes, I can't promise no emo at all. But I've grown up a bit, and I think this move reflects that.

Also, apologies to Mr William Shakespeare for my despicable updating of that 'Antony and Cleopatra' quote. All I can say is that if I love it enough to have read it 17 times, I think I can afford a bit of poetic licence.... ;)

So, I suppose, onwards and upwards. The future is a lobster and this blog is the tiny little lobster reins by which riders can keep track of its movement.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment